Monday, March 9, 2015

Interview with Ashley!

Hi Jamie! Thank you so much for interviewing me!
1: when did you start your blog? I started my blog on May 4th, 2014.

2: Why do you like blogging? I like blogging because I can share with other girls what God is doing, be a witness, and I can be friends to other girls who need a friend. :) 

3: How did you pick your blog name? I don't exactly remember. I just remember I liked creating precious memories with my family.

4: Do you enjoy cooking? YES!!!

5: What are 3 of your hobbies? Cooking, reading, writing. 

6: How many siblings do you have? I would prefer not to answer that question. Sorry! If you would like to ask me a different one you can. :) 

7: Have you ever made a complete movie? Yes. :)

8: Do y\'all have chickens? Yes.

9: Do you like playing any instruments? Yes. I love playing the piano. :)

10: Do you like acting in a movie or filming the movie better??? I like filming movies alot!! :)
Thank you so much again Jamie for this interview! I hope ya'll check out my blog and follow it by email! creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
Love in Christ,
Ashley  

EVERYONE CHECK OUT HER BLOG PLEASE AT creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com!!!

ITS AN AWESOME BLOG!!!


Now, PLEASE go to the "welcome" Page at the top of my blog!



Questions? Comments? I will answer your questions! And i LOVE to here your comments! posted by: Jamie N.

2 comments:

  1. Check out an awesome interview/guest post weekend! https://maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com/2015/03/13/interveiw-guest-post-weekend/

    ReplyDelete


Have a great day!