Wednesday, August 24, 2016

HEY!!! STILL ALIVE!!!!

Hey guys!!!
I dont know if anyone still reads or checks this blog anymore. But if you are still a reader of this blog I will tell you what I am doing and have not posted in FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

1: Track started
Yep! It takes a lot of hard working, training, and time to run! But I LOVE it!!! And my track team rocks and is so supportive! Who else runs track?

2: Ballet started!!!
Yep! It ALSO takes a lot of hard working, training, and time to do! But I LOVE it!!! I take from a really sweet girl just 10 minutes from my house and the lessons are affordable! :)
So, on Monday night ballet started back up, and my teacher pulled me aside and asked if I would want to en pointe!!!! WHAT???? OF COURSE!!!!! NO, I didn't really say that! It was more like, "umm... yes..."
SO, I go on Saturday to get my first pair... *AH* I am beyond excited!!!
(for those of you not dancers and dont know what pointe shoes are,)
They are THESE:













SO.... YEP!!! They ROCK!!! XD :P :O :D :)
Anyone dance en pointe? Whats it like? Any tips? :P











BTW, I GOT THESE PICS OFF OF THE INTERNET!!! COMMENT AND TELL ME IF 

THEY DON'T WORK!!!! ALSO, AS SOON AS I GET MY POINTE SHOES I AM GOING 

TO TAKE SOME PICS AND PUT THEM ON MY BLOG, BUT FOR NOW, THESE ARE 

JUST TO SHOW YOU WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE!!!! PLEASE DONT COPY THESE. LIKE 

I SAID BEFORE, THEY ARE NOT MINE! :( 

THANKS!!!




















Here are some more cool ballet pics!










I have been doing LOTS more!!! And I am really busy! So I might not write as much. :( Sorry fans!:P


Also, check out mine and Maddy's other blog http://togetherdancingforhim.blogspot.com


I hope you all have an amazing day! posted by: Jamie :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first pair of pointe shoes, Jamie! you're gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome that your getting pointe shoes!!! They are great! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete


Have a great day!